#MyPaybackPic Instagram Contest
Show support for your favorite The Big Payback participant by taking a picture, tagging it #MyPaybackPic, and sharing it on Instagram! The participating nonprofit with the most unique mentions will win a $1,000 grant check.
#MyPaybackPic runs from midnight on Wednesday, April 18 through 11:59pm CDT on Friday, April 27. The benefiting organization will be announced by end of business day on Monday, April 30. The #MyPaybackPic contest is not sponsored, endorsed by or affiliated with Instagram.
HOW TO ENTER (download contest instructions)
- Print one of our #MyPaybackPic poster template or create your own.
- Identify your favorite participating nonprofit and how/why you choose to support them for The Big Payback.
- Take a photo holding your sign, caption it with #MyPaybackPic.
- Tag 3-5 of your friends, asking them to join in on the fun by supporting their favorite participating nonprofit.
- Be creative, but write your message loud and clear so it can be seen in the photo.
- Make sure your Instagram profile is public so we can see your submission.
- The nonprofit organization with the most unique #MyPaybackPic mentions will win, so only one entry per Instagram username.
- This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee will award a $1,000 grant check to the participating organization receiving the most mentions by unique users uploaded to Instagram and tagged with #MyPaybackPic.
- The winning nonprofit organization must be registered for The Big Payback on May 2, 2018.
- Only one entry per Instagram username.
- Submissions must be made from a public Instagram profile. If your account is set to private, please change it for the duration of the contest in order for your #MyPayBackPic to count.
- All entries will be reviewed and may be shared or republished by The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee.