The Big Payback GameDay Throwdown is Back!
The Big Payback crew has once again partnered with the Nashville Predators Foundation for a party on the plaza outside of Bridgestone Arena ... and it's time to RALLY.
Open to ALL of The Big Payback participating organizations and supporters, we invite everyone to join us from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Wednesday, May 3, for a GameDay Throwdown.
Emceed by former Vanderbilt University quarterback and broadcast analyst, John Gromos, The Big Payback GameDay Throwdown will feature a contest with BIG cash prizes for the most festive signs touting YOUR favorite organizations, opportunities to talk with the press -including live on-air radio interviews and television spots - The Big Payback party bus, live music by Matt Walberg & The Living Situation and Halfbrass, onsite giving stations, lunch by Nashville's favorite food trucks, free smoothies courtesy of Smoothie King, games, and the chance to take advantage of incredible social media content opportunities created right in front of your eyes.
Join us for the excitement on May 3 outside on the plaza at Bridgestone Arena. RSVP for free by Friday, April 28. More details will be available on the events page at www.TheBigPayback.org.
GameDay Benefits for Nonprofits:
• Potential press exposure through TV, radio and newspaper coverage
• Great opportunity to generate social media content
• Chance to win BIG cash prizes for "most festive sign"
• Opportunity to tell people walking by about your organization (you can bring flyers in addition to a poster, but there will be no room to set up displays or store boxes)
• Potential opportunity to give the crowd and live streaming viewers a two-minute speech about why people should donate to your organization
• To come together and celebrate The Big Payback as a community
• Live music, food trucks, giveaways and a few hours of fun
GameDay Disclaimers for Nonprofits:
• Maximum poster size for the contest is 24"x36" - your supporters can EACH design a poster
• Tables will not be provided for nonprofits and are not permitted. This event is jam-packed with radio, fun activities, a dining area, a stage and more - so please come ready to rally. There will be a small area near the stage with seating for those who cannot stand for long periods of time.
• Will need to RSVP to let us know you're coming by Friday, April 28
• Prizes for the poster contest are as follows: $1,500 for 1st place, $1,000 for 2nd place and $500 for 3rd place
• Parking is at your discretion
NewsChannel 5 invites you to submit to The Big Payback VIDEO CONTEST!
NewsChannel 5 invites you to submit a short, creative video (:30 or less) telling their viewers why they should donate to YOUR organization during The Big Payback.
The videos will be posted to a gallery on NewsChannel5.com, and you're encouraged to send viewers to vote for your favorite videos! One winner will be chosen based on number of votes and one winner will be selected by a small panel of judges based on creativity.
The winning videos will be featured in Talk of the Town and posted on the NewsChannel5.com Facebook page!
Start thinking about the best way to make your organization stand out from the crowd, and enter today! Entries are accepted through Friday, April 21. Viewers will be able to vote on the videos until Wednesday, April 26.
Organizations are already earning grant awards! Congratulations ...
|Williamson County Child Advocacy Center||$100||Registration Prize (1st one to register)|
|Cumberland University||$100||Registration Prize (Kickoff Day)|
|The Shalom Foundation||$100||Registration Prize (03/01)|
|Middle Tennessee Science and Engineering Fair||$100||Registration Prize (03/08)|
|Impact Centers, Inc.||$100||Registration Prize (03/15)|
|The Brown Center for Autism||$1,000||Twitter Contest|
|Tennessee Local Food Fund||$1,000||Facebook Contest|